WiFi Remote Controller (8 channel remote control board)
WiFi-RELAY8 remote controller
1. Wi-Fi interface, network control via WiFi connection
2. Ethernet interface, control via common network cable
3. Five high-current relay output, 2-channel optocoupler input
4. The unique AP + STA operating mode, can be added to the ordinary router itself still as AP.
This feature allows the module is added to the ordinary router go even outside the network at the same time, As the AP to accept local mobile terminal (mobile phones, tablet PCS, etc. ) control
5. Unique dual TCP link control, corresponding to the characteristics of the previous one, Can be used as a TCP Client to connect to a remote server at the same time, local as TCP Server to accept the client connection and control.
6. Provide details of the module, application routines can be customized for the user application (IOS, Andriod may be).
Apple control software for WiFi-Relay