Automatic Door Photoelectric Switch Safety Beam Sensor
(Our safety beam sensor for automati door and the Safety Sensor head is compatible with BEA sensor, and all parts can do mutual replacement with BEA microcell safety beam sensor )
WS-210-N is a miniature photoelectric infrared switch safety thru-beam sensor designed for automatic door control and is also similarly suited for other applications such as garage doors, gate operators, etc. As a safety or primary control device where a narrow field of detection is required.
Each set consists of a controller, equipped with one or two pairs of emitter/detector sensor.
|Technology||photoelectric switch infrared through beam|
|Sensing distance||6 meter|
1. Miniature sensor head & compact controller and Installation flexibility for unlimited applications.
2. Single or double Microcells available
3. Sensor head can be separated from shielded wire at the plugs for easy installation.
4. Available with short or long cables
5. Microprocessed active infrared
6. Low power consumption.
7. 12V-24V AC/DC Univeral power input.